November 3, 2010
Giant Step selected as a 2010 nextMEDIA Digital Hot List finalist for the Gogo's Crazy Bones web site in the 'Hot Online Property' category
nextMEDIA Toronto is an annual event that includes the Digital Hot List and the Canadian New Media Awards
Giant Step presented as a finalist in the Digital Hot List competition.
CONGRATULATIONS TO AYOGO GAMES 'HEALTHSEEKER', WINNER OF NEXTMEDIA TORONTO 2010 DIGITAL HOT LIST!
The nextMEDIA Digital Hot List program seeks out and showcases the hottest emerging online properties, the most innovative new apps, games and tech solutions, and the freshest ideas from online content creators, with the goal to connect emerging content producers and technology developers with interactive agencies, broadcasters and publishers hungry for new ways to reach out to wired audiences and consumers.
The Hot List is organized into three categories that reflect the ways in which agencies and publishers are partnering with content producers and developers. An expert panel of industry leaders have selected six finalists from an amazing range of submissions from across Canada. Finalists showcase live at nextMEDIA Toronto in front of an audience of advertisers, broadcasters, and online publishers actively looking for exciting partnership opportunities.
The 2010 nextMEDIA Digital Hot List:
HOT ONLINE PROPERTY
HOT VIDEO CONTENT
As seen on:
* Nowpublic.ca - "nextMEDIA Toronto Announces 2010 Digital Hot List Finalists", by KatieBurkholder, November 15, 2010
* TechVibes.com - "nextMEDIA announces finalists for the 2010 Digital Hot List", by Liam Britten on Mon, November 15, 2010
* MediacasterMagazine.com - "Top Digital Companies on Hot List Announced by nextMEDIA", by DAILY NEWS Nov 16, 2010
* MediacasterMagazine.com - "High Hopes Abound as New Media Awards, Digital Hot List Presentations Approach at nextMEDIA", by DAILY NEWS Nov 26, 2010
Whatsyourtech.ca - "Digerati Converge in Toronto to Present Canadian New Media Awards, Digital Hot List Winners" by Lee Rickwood, November 29, 2010
* DocSpace.ca - "Ayogo Games 2010 Digital Hot List Winner at nextMEDIA", by Administrator on November 30, 2010