Integrated Marketing of Super Scoopy: Pet Clean-Up Bags
PARTNERSHIP WITH ZOHAR GROUP & MICHAEL MORRIS
* Developed a new consumer product with a plastic bag manufacturer (Zohar Group), and a new concept in pet clean-up bags: “Get a year’s supply in just one box!”. Shipped right to your door, Scoopy Bags offer the best value on the market, reducing the need to search for bags and travel to the stores. For a limited time, every purchase of a box includes a free Scoopy carrying pouch.
* Brand identity, product packaging design, website, and logistics
* Trade show booths at various pet events including Woofstock, Bark for Life and Purina Dog Walk. ‘Official Poop Bag’ at the 2013 Winter Woofstock sponsoring poop bag stands throughout the show.
* Developed marketing partnerships with the Canadian Cancer Society’s Bark for Life program, Talent Hounds (TV show on the Pet Network), GTAPets.com, Love4Dogs, BarkLoudly and many more.
* Integrated marketing including a ‘Pet Comics Contest‘ using Giant Step’s ComicReply online contest platform – upload photos of your pet, add clip-art props, talking bubbles and post a 1-4 frame comics with your pet. The most-voted comics each month win a free box of Super Scoopy clean-up bags (a year’s supply in just one box).
* Scoopy bags are also perfect to clean cat litter boxes and lock-in odors from baby diapers.