Branding / awareness ads (product benefits / features / link)
Direct response ads ("call now" / "click here" / "enter this coupon code")
Sponsorship ads (from basic presence to deep integration)
All this can happen online or offline (traditional advertising):
Display (Banner) Ads
Placing banner ads on relevant sites or blogs (direct or through ad networks).
There are standard ad sizes and formats (static image, animated, video, audio).
You can buy ad space based on demographics, interests, behaviour, semantics (related text on page), retargeting (once seen, show again wherever they go within the network).
There are many ad networks that sell display ads.
Placing banner or other ad formats in third-party email newsletters.
Networks of site (web publishers) that display ads. The network tracks views, clicks and other actions or orders (on your site after clicking through). The network marketplace lists sites and ad offers.
Through Affiliate Marketing you can lower your Cost-Per-Click (CPC) and Cost-Per-Action (CPA) expense by advertising on relevant but less popular sites. CPA ads cost you almost nothing until someone orders and then you pay a commission.
You get to set the offer for the publisher (re: % commission or other incentives) and possibly get great deals this way on advertising.
End customer promotions can be discuonts, coupons, and more.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Advertising on the major search engines, most often refers to: * Google Ads * Google DoubleClick * Facebook Ads * Twitter Ads * YouTube Ads * Pinterest Ads * Linkedin Ads * Etsy Ads + Ads on other search engines, for example, eCommerce sites like Amazon, eBay, AliBaba, etc.
Social Media Contests
Running contests that encourage participants to share content that promotes your brand.
* Photo Contests * Video Contests * Trivia Contests * Comics Contest * Make an Object Contest * Make a Character Contest * Karaoke Contest * Drawing Contest + other contest ideas
These can be Location-Based, * In-App Ads * Text Message Ads * Push Notifications
* Idle Screen Ad - play while not using the phone * Apps - branded useful tools packaged as apps that are really used to advertise the brand * Google Ads * Google DoubleClick * Other Mobile Ad Networks
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
There are many ways to improve your Google search results. It's a whole other universe of activities. Read More >>
Digital ads on rotating sliders in large format screens, often used in:
* Welcome and directory signs at entrance to buildings * Info signs - as in the bus schedule display * Digital Menus at restaurants * Point-of-Purchase displays
There are common layouts and ad sizes and the ads can be images, animated (Flash / HTML5), 3D graphics, include video, audio and many possible interactive features.
We have experience creating digital signage ad creative and also built a custom ad network platform for a client called Sarolta Technologies.
Direct Sales Materials
* Business Cards * Product or Service Sell Sheets * Feature Summary * Cost Comparisons * Case Studies / Testimonials * Product or Service Brochures * Product / Service Wanrrantee * Company Fact Sheet * Company Presentation (Slideshow / Video) * Company Awards and Publicity * Company Client List * Company Refernces * Company Press Kit * Pres Releases * White Papers * Newsletter
Trade Show Booth
Full booths and folding banners.
Flyers / Postcards / Inserts
One of the cheapest way to get your message across
From oversized flyers to large signage
Designing a mail-out that sells is a science and an art. There is a lot of dat aon what really works. We can help you design the mailout, identify your target demographic through the postal service and prepare the mailout.
Beyond flyers and brochures you can have branded * T-Shirts * Bags * Pens * USB drives * Drinkware
* Newspaper ads * Magazine ads
* Plan messages * Find the right voice for the audience * Recording and editing * Formatting
* Plan messages * Storyboard artwork * Animation or live-action video * Voice-over and audio * Post production editing * Composing and formatting
Billboard / Out-of-Home (OOH)
Vector design for large format printing
About Giant Step
Giant Step is an award winning digital marketing agency that develops Websites, Mobile Apps, Marketing Campaigns, eCommerce Sites and SAAS Platforms.
Since 2003 we built over 150 interactive projects for clients ranging from global brands to SMEs and startups in many industries.